Monday, December 5, 2011

Thank you, Jesus for...

This Thanksgiving, we celebrated at Grandma and Grandpa Young's House.

Everyone was there except for Mark's brother Eric and his family who live in North Carolina...

In addition to sharing pictures, I wanted to share 10 things I am thankful to God for (in no particular order) this year:

1.  For each other. 
We thank God everyday in our prayers for each other: Mommy, Daddy, & Ethan. It truly is a blessing to be a little family and have each other.

2. For Jesus glue.
You know... God's perfect love, peace, forgiveness, acceptance, grace, etc. 
Jesus glue. It's what we pray for for our family and thank God for his intervention in our lives.

3. For a loving and close relationship with both our parents.
I honestly couldn't fathom life without them... and neither could our son!

4. Blessings in our family and friend's lives.
Babies, pregnancies, and weddings.

5. Missions trip to Ethiopia.
It has changed me and my family forever. God is that good.

6. Vacations.
Vacations = warm, fuzzy memories. So thankful for the memories we created.

7. A husband to be proud of.
Mark is amazing. This year especially he has become such a light.
His mother and I have full hearts as we look at the man he has become!

8. The joy of Ethan.
And I thought I was happy before I had him.

9. Grandpa Wager joined the Lord.
A glorious reunion with my Grandma, a perfect and peaceful life with our Savior.

10. Our Marriage Group/Bible Study
Each Wednesday we share our lives and grow spiritually together.
We pray together, serve together, and are humbled.
Also, it's so stinkin' cute to watch the kiddos chase each other all night!

And now... for the Thanksgiving Photo Recap!

Could Ethan be happier?
Grandpa and Puppito to his right, Sweet Cousin Hannah on the left, eating grilled cheese sandwiches, and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?
I don't think so!

2 lovely cooks in the kitchen!
(Can I just say that Christie looks... amazing!)


Jeremy's Family
Jeremy, Katie, Andrew, Hannah, and Titus


Mark's Family ;)
Mark, Allie, and Ethan... the boy who wouldn't nap!


Uncle Jeremy on the guitar... Ethan on the keys...


Hannah Rachel learned how to crochet!


Ethan's cousins made him a pilgrim's hat for the big feast!




Warm Blessings to You and Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment